- Application of computers in forestry.
- Design, development and implementation of computer based information system.
Mrs. Jyotsna Gupta
- To design and develop the website of the institute.
- To provide logistics and maintainance of all the computers of the institute.
- To provide Internet Facilities in the Institute without interruption at a high speed.
- To maintain CCTV Cameras in the Institute and Main Gate for security purpose.
- Maintenance of EPABX facilities in the Institute.
- Maintain Biometrics for attendance of all employees of the Institute.
Information Technology Centre
Information Technology centre has a number of computer systems (Desktop – 64, Laptop – 12) connected to each other via local area network (LAN) and with Domain server. The computer system is shared by a router to access World Wide Web information and Wi-Fi, which is also connected by local area network.
Activities carried out during the year
- Presentation of powerpoint for BOG, RAC, workshops, meetings, seminars and trainings, etc. has been done successfully.
- Website of the institute has been upgraded.
- Providing internet surfing and e-mail facilities to users through LAN.
- Maintenance of computer equipments viz., computer systems, printers, scanners, LAN, UPS etc.
- Research work data in a domain server are stored during the year.